100% Organic Cotton is one of the standout GOTS certified materials that ECOSILKY has strived to achieve. ECOSILKY wants to provide customers with products of the highest standards and quality. Towards minimizing the impact of industrial activities on the environment, water sources, and the health of customers. Let’s learn more about ECOSILKY through the article below!
Introduction of Silk Bedding at ECOSILKY
ECOSILKY is one of the leading suppliers of beddings, and 100% silk products in Vietnam. We wish to bring consumers the best quality products! Therefore, all materials are guaranteed to come from nature, safe for consumers’ health. From all over the traditional craft villages of Vietnam and imported from many countries around the world. The covers are made from silk, linen, and the filler is silk, self-weaving silk, or Organic Cotton certificated Global Organic.
Each product before shipment is reviewed by the inspection department for small details such as patterns, textures, needle lines, stitches… Therefore, silk bedding products at ECOSILKY are not only guaranteed in quality but also aesthetic.
At ECOSILKY, the Silk Bedding models are modern, luxurious, and cozy. They are meticulous in each embroidery pattern under the hands of skillful artisans with many years of experience. The artisans give vivid to each product. Each product is packaged in eco-friendly packaging. ECOSILKY is always regularly updated with new trends to suit the needs and every family space.
Organic Cotton certificated GOTS at ECOSILKY
Cotton is one of the most popular materials, accounting for 50% of the total demand for fiber worldwide. Usually, this material is used to make everyday clothes besides making fillers and many other items
At ECOSILKY, Cotton is produced in the Organic production process to create Organic Cotton. We use this material to make high-grade bedding filler.
- This is one of the sustainable development orientations that ECOSILKY respect. During the selection process, the materials are grown and produced organically.
- Different from other popular quilt filler on the market such as polyester, feather… ECOSILKY found a different direction when developing a product line with Organic Cotton that achieved Global Organic Certificate – GOTS.
Not only good quality but also the most friendly to the environment and human health! If you require high-quality Silk Bedding products with Organic Cotton filler, you should visit ECOSILKY to see and receive detailed advice!
What is Organic Cotton?
Organic Cotton is a fiber produced by a completely natural farming process. During the growing to spinning process, there are no pesticides or chemicals impacted.
Bedding products with Organic Cotton fillers possess many outstanding advantages:
- Natural absorbency: Bringing comfort to the user. Keep your body warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Non-irritating to skin and perfect for sensitive skin (extremely suitable for baby skin).
- Antibacterial, resistant to molds that often grow in humid environments. Protect user health.
- No harm to the environment.
- Minimizing adverse effects on farmers’ health during cultivation and production.
GOTS – GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- It is the internationally recognized standard for organic textiles. Since its introduction in 2006, GOTS has proven its practical feasibility as it contributes to a remarkable growth in the organic fiber consumption and the need for uniform processing criteria, on which the industry, retailers and consumers can rely.
- GOTS certificate ensures the certified organic status of textiles, from the harvesting of the raw fiber, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labelling in order to provide credible assurance to the end consumer.
- The standard covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading and distribution of all textiles made from at least 70% certified organic fibers.